I started this blog in 2009. Initially created to document my university years, this blog transitions on being a creative outlet, highlighting the quiet musings of the present and reflection of the past, with occasional dribbles of my life story.
I write at least twice a year; once on my birthday (see category: Birthday Thoughts) and once at the end of the year (see category: Year in Summary). Sometimes, in between, I write fiction, log my travels and highlight the new experiences gained along the way.
Read about my experiences here:
My favourite pieces, though some pieces are harder to write :
- 25 (2016) tribute to people that matters to me most.
- This is Home (2016) about my hometown.
- The Passing (2016), thoughts about death.
- Let Me Love You (2016), a love poem.
- The Perfect Man (2014) a poem to my future partner.
- The Idea of Love (2014) on love and rejection.
- A Stranger’s Kindness (2014) a recollection of my car accident.
- 5 Years (2014) and Finding My Voice (2014) on why I write.
- A Letter to You (2013) on grief and loss of my late aunt.
- A Milestone, 2013 (2013) summarises my university years in Manchester.
- How We End Up As Strangers (2012) about being brave and letting go.
Feel free to browse the menu bar above for a sneak peak to my life.