I was clearing up my Yahoo inbox, and found a few emails worth sharing. This is one of them: All pictures, no idea who to credit for.
- “I couldn’t repair your breaks so I made your horns louder”
- “When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half”
- Compatible: Your money fits in the salesperson’s wallet.
- There are three sides to any argument: your side, my side and the right side.
- Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can’t be promoted.
- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
- “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times”
- Doing nothing is very hard to do. you never know when you’re finished.
- Since light travel faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
- If it weren’t for electricity, we’d all be watching television by candlelight
- Honesty may be the best policy but it is important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second best policy
- If you can’t convince them, confuse them.
- Ability is what will get you to the top if the boss has no daughter.
- Who says nothing is impossible. I’ve been doing nothing for years.
- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job
- My m other’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
- A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand ad makes it sound confusing.
- When your dreams turns to dust, it is time to vacuum.
Rightly said, isn’t it?