Walking – Dealing with the relationship
1) You need to go over to your boyfriend/girlfriend house. There are two roads to get there. One is straight path which takes you there quickly but is very plain and boring .The other is curvy and full of wonderful sights on the way, but takes quite a while to reach your loved one’s house. Which path do you choose?
2) On the way you see two rose bushes. One is full of white roses. The other is full of red roses. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boyfriend/girlfriend. Which colour combination do you choose?
a) Only red
b) Only white
c) Half and half
d) More red than white
3) You finally get to your boyfriend/girlfriend’s house You ring the bell and the maid answers. You can ask the maid to please get your loved one, or you may go get them yourself. Which action do you take?
a) Ask the maid
b) Do it yourself
4) Now you go up to your girlfriend’s boyfriend’s room. No one is there. You can leave the roses by the window sill or on the bed. Where do you put them?
a) On the bed
b) Near the window
5) Later, it is time for bed. You and your loved one go to sleep in separate rooms. You wake up in the morning and go to his/her room to check up on him/her. You enter the room: is he/she awake or sleeping?
6) It is time to go home now, and you start to head back. You can take either road home now. The plain boring one that gets you home fast, or the curvy, sight-filled road hat you can just casually take your time with. Which road do you choose?
Answer for Personality Test-Walking